Thursday, 11 August 2011

NICETOBEBACK


I know I haven't written anything for quite a while...
I could never imagine that being a mum of a 17-month-old daughter would mean being stuck with her 24 hours a day without having the energy to do anything else...
Second, trying to finish my PhD is a burden by itself...
However, as I'm getting back to full-time teaching in September, I will try to blog more and keep you up to date with all the new trends in EFL and not only.

For the time being, we enjoy our holidays until the end of August and I urge you to do the same because autumn will arrive soon and we need all the energy and good spirit we can get!

Take care all of you,

Marina

Please click on the link below for more ideas on how you can enrich your lessons and motivate your students with CALL


http://prezi.com/5bwe0ge-zep2/8-things-to-teach-yourself-to-teach-with-technology/#embed